We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated professional to join our team as a Talent Acquisition Specialist. In this role, you will support the production department, help guide new employees through their first week, and provide them with all the information they will need to succeed. If you are a well-organized, skilled multi-tasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then you may be an excellent candidate for this position. This is a remote-work opportunity.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Implement strategic hiring procedures and improve upon recruitment measures.
- Act as a liaison between new employees and the Halon team, and shepherd new hires through their first day
- Work with Halon leadership to plan and execute staffing plans for various projects
- Screen candidates and coordinate interviews with the hiring team
- Identify and choose job advertising options that will attract top candidates for our current openings
- Coach hiring managers on interviewing techniques and strategies
- Improve our employer brand through robust social media campaigns
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Active participation in job fairs and career events
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, trade schools, colleges, and other avenues
- 3+ years of professional recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting within the Gaming, Film & Motion Picture industry
- Must be self-motivated, able to work independently, but also as an integral part of a widely dispersed team that interacts virtually
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with conducting phone, in-person, and virtual interviews
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional leadership, team-management, and decision-making abilities
- Flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to lead in a rapidly changing environment are crucial
- Significant experience utilizing creative resources and techniques to source candidates necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in film, communications, management, or related field preferred
- Must be willing to travel as needed
The job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individual with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
Due to the requirements of this position, NEP requires as a condition of employment for this position that a candidate be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. If a candidate is offered this position with NEP, such offer is contingent on the candidate providing proof of full vaccination status by his or her start date. Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, NEP will consider reasonable accommodations to a candidate’s inability to vaccinate due to disability or religious belief, but NEP’s consideration of potential reasonable accommodations does not guarantee commencement of employment.
We are proud of our culture. We believe in treating people with respect and supporting their artistic and professional goals. In addition to working with some of the most talented people on big budget, feature films and AAA games, being a member of NEP Virtual Studios Entertainment entitles you to participation in our Employer Sponsored Benefits: 401k Plan (with matching), Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance (with employer contributions), Group Term Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Vacation and Sick Pay, and Employee Assistance Program as well as a number of Voluntary Benefits. NEP Virtual Studios also supports your continued education, training (Studio Arts classes, online training, industry partner events), and career growth opportunities.
At NEP Virtual Studios we celebrate diversity and inclusion. We are committed to an environment that does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please let us know if you require any accommodation in your application. We believe our success as a company is built on the diversity of our teammates.