An exciting opportunity for an experienced Quality Manager to join us in delivering exceptional programs to children in the Outside School Hours Care sector.
As the Quality Manager of the state you have an exciting opportunity to share your knowledge and experience with the teams on the ground to develop and enhance exceptional programs for children.
You will work closely with the Service Coordinator and Area Manager teams to guide and mentor teams through the Assessment and Rating process as well as develop and deliver professional development sessions for the teams with a focus on Quality outcomes for children.
- Your demonstrated ability to achieve exceeding results will enable you to lead teams to deliver and maintain exceeding programs at all times.
- Do you have a record of achieving organisational change that enhances Child Safety and the high quality and compliant delivery of services in the OSHC sectors?
- Are you seeking a leadership role where you can make a difference in the lives of children and families?
- Do you get great feedback on your ability to engage with staff, parents, children, School communities and industry stakeholders?
- Are you positive, energetic and great to work with?
What Are We Looking For
- Experience and intensive knowledge in leading compliance and/or quality standards in the OSHC sector
- Proficiency in collecting, managing, analysing and storing compliance data
- Experience in leading, and coaching others, on investigation and reporting of breaches/non-compliance matters
- Ability to coach, guide and mentor teams to achieve high quality programs that deliver exceeding practices.
- Demonstrated results as a positive contributor to the management team
- A passion for development and education of children
- Applied understanding of the National Quality Standard and the My Time Our Place framework
- Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to be part of Australia’s fastest growing OSHC provider and make a difference in the industry. Apply now and have a confidential discussion with our team.