Come join a team of industry and science leaders to achieve a vision of empowering innovation through state-of-the-art artificial intelligence and machine learning.
aiXplain is looking for a Consultant Senior Applied AI Scientist who would be instrumental in creating personalized protection strategies for motor applications. Your expertise in time-series analysis, signal processing and machine learning will drive the development of tailored protection policies, ensuring optimal circuit breaker performance and minimizing disruptions. This will require strong problem-solving & communication skills for multi-disciplinary teamwork.
This is a 3-6 Month Remote Part-Time Consultant Opportunity with potential for extension and ramp up of hours
- Lead the technical feasibility analysis report
- Analyze signals / time-series for differentiation between inrush and short-circuit events.
- Utilize signal processing and optimization skills to craft protection functions for individual devices.
- Employ machine learning, deep learning, and reinforcement learning to formulate circuit breaker protection policies.
- Lead the use of techniques like SHAP analysis to enhance model transparency and interpretability.
- Advanced degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics, or related fields with a focus on AI/ML.
- 4+ years of industry experience from companies that have an emphasis on Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and/or AI/Ml
- Experience with writing Technical Feasibility Reports
- Experience in time-series analysis, signal processing and machine learning
- Experience in classical and deep machine learning algorithms, reinforcement learning, and optimization techniques.
- Knowledge of circuit protection devices and electrical engineering concepts is advantageous.