REI Systems’ mission is to deliver innovative technology solutions for Federal Clients. The foundation of our success is an unwavering determination to surpass our client’s expectations. We offer this same commitment to our employees by providing professional development, projects that are impactful and meaningful, and the flexibility to spend time with family and friends. We believe our employees are at their best when they are fulfilled in both their professional careers and their lives outside of work. Learn more at REIsystems.com.
Have you ever wondered how the food you eat is deemed to be safe, or how pharmaceutical companies are inspected to ensure the drugs they produce meet FDA regulations? If so, we have a very large new program with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and would love to have you join us! If you are solution oriented and thrive in a fast paced, agile environment then come work for a company that was named a Washington Post Best Place to Work for 5 out of the last 6 years.
Employees voted REI Systems a Washington Post Top Workplace in 2015, 2016, 2018, 2020, and 2021!
Specific Roles and Responsibilities for the FDA Quality Assurance Engineer position include but are not limited to
- Perform business/system/quality requirements analysis and review
- Identify the testable requirements and prepare the test strategy for each of the testing types identified
- Write comprehensive test plans for functional, regression, acceptance, and stress testing
- Perform Functional, regression, performance test execution
- Design and develop automated test scripts for Regression testing
- Conduct and facilitate the UAT at the client site
- Perform production verification after software install
- Assist in post-production support-such as end-user support; troubleshooting of issues on relevant production-like environments
- Other similar professional duties may be assigned as needed
The Mid Quality Assurance Engineer will have the following qualifications
- 3 to 5 years of experience as Manual tester and software or web application testing.
- Proficient in developing test strategies, test plans, and test cases for complex custom applications
- Significant experience writing automated test scripts and leveraging automation tools such as Selenium and Load Runner.
- Detail-oriented, capable of working under limited direction toward predefined objectives, and can independently determine and develop solutions.
- Strong SQL skills
- Candidate must possess sharp analytical and excellent communication skills
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems,communications, engineering, business, or related field is required
Education Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, or other related field. Employer will accept a suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
Clearance Public Trust clearance must be obtainable
Location Fully Remote, anywhere is USA
REI Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer