California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
At Fisker, we put people and planet first in everything we do. We empower our teams to solve hard problems in ways that delight our customers, grow the business, and make a positive impact to sustainability. Our project managers bring deep knowledge of our customers, drive decisions powered by data, and track industry trends and competitive landscape. They bridge the technical and business worlds, and collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Service, Finance and Legal teams to deliver on business goals.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to support all aspects of the North American organization. This person will have an immediate impact on our productivity by streamlining strategic initiatives, overseeing program management, and communicating objectives to departments. This team member will take ownership of assignments and drive closure.
Our ideal candidate has a background in delivering multiple products with a customer-centric mindset, with the ability to consistently raise the bar on using modern best practices of Project Management. In this role, you will project manage ground-breaking mobility experiences that delight customers, redefine mobility and achieve Fisker’s vision of a clean future for all.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Oversee strategic business initiatives, from development through successful execution, under the guidance of leadership and department heads
- Ensure targets and deadlines are met for overall North American Marketing, Sales and Service objectives
- Responsibility for implementing sales processes, automation and setting KPIs for the organization
- Create efficient processes and communication flows across the complete value chain that have immediate positive effect on the North American Marketing, Sales and Service organization
- Assist and communicate with key stakeholders in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Review, design, and execute improvements to organizational structure; find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them
- Serve as a subject-matter expert, handling inquiries, developing action plans, and assisting with preparation and dissemination of communications
- Collaborate with legal, finance, sales, and service teams to deliver a seamless user experience.
- In collaboration with stakeholders, define product features that prioritize features based on business impact and customer needs.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our users’ needs, market opportunities, latest technological advancements, and business objectives.
- Solve ambiguous problems, as well as proactively identify and mitigate risks before they become roadblocks.
- Develop detailed business requirements that can be used to create program definition and deliverables planning.
- Lead cross-functional projects to provide end-users with world-class experiences.
- Closely follow industry standards and benchmarks and promote continuous improvement.
- 3-5 years’ experience in business management
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in business administration or similar field
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Competencies:
- Project management experience is a plus. Experience in planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Experience in organizing and directing multiple teams and stakeholders
- Extensive experience using Microsoft Excel, SAP & Salesforce to extract, analyze, and report on data, at an OEM, Automotive Supplier, or equivalent
- Experience in data analysis, automation and budget management
- Versatile abilities and extreme dedication to efficient productivity
- International experience with good cultural understanding desired
- Strong project-reporting skills, with focus on interdepartmental communications
- Excellent written and verbal communications across technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Automotive Experience
- Ecommerce / direct-to-consumer sales experience
- Facilitates collaboration, actively engaging and to make joint decision and share best practices
- Conveys an understanding of the organization’s global market position, opportunities, capabilities, and competitive threats and takes cultural issues and geographic differences into account when drafting copy
- Can anticipate requests and plan. A self-starter.
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing.
- Experience working with overseas teams and external vendors on joint development projects.
- Experience project managing products targeted for domestic and international markets.
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Experience in a fast-moving, highly collaborative, multi-threaded dynamic start-up environment
Expected Salary Range: $63,700.00 – $104,800.00 per year.
Additional Compensation: Salary is one component of total compensation, which may include bonuses, equity awards as applicable, and benefits. Employee eligibility to participate in equity programs is subject to the rules governing such programs.
Benefits: Fisker offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance coverage for eligible full-time employees, as well as their spouse or domestic partner and children up to age 26. Coverage begins on the first day of employment, with Fisker covering a significant portion of the premiums for employees.
The salary offered may vary based on several individual factors, including location, job-specific knowledge, education/training, certifications, key skills, experience, internal peer equity, and business considerations. Fisker aims to provide a competitive salary within the listed range, taking into account the diverse factors mentioned above.
Fisker is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions at Fisker are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Fisker does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability, or any other legally protected status.