At Ontinue, we are on a mission to be the most trusted, always-on security partner that empowers our customers to embrace the future by operating more strategically and with less risk. Our MXDR platform, Ontinue ION, sets new standards for MXDR services. It uniquely delivers 24/7 protection that goes beyond basic detection and response services. It helps customers increase their overall security program maturity, efficacy, and scalability.
Ontinue is the only MDR provider that leverages AI-driven automation, human expertise, and the Microsoft security platform to continuously assess and protect your environment and advance our customers security posture for digital transformation.
Continuous protection. Always-on prevention Services. Nonstop SecOps. That’s Ontinue.
At Ontinue, we’re building an environment where you can thrive. We encourage collaboration and cross-functional learning. We are more than just a steppingstone on your resume. We are a company where you can thrive and grow.
The Cyber Security Advisory (CSA) team is responsible for providing security and Microsoft advice, technical expertise, and proactive support to customers of Ontinue. The CSA team aims to build a long-term relationship with customers — acting as a trusted advisor and driving outcomes by improving customer security posture through their deep technical expertise. The Cyber Security Advisor will report to the regional Director of Cyber Security Advisory.
To be successful in this role you will bring the following:
- Confidence interfacing with customers directly and providing strong informal leadership around cyber security
- Minimum 3 years of cyber security experience
- Reliable and trustworthy character, solid communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft security products including Azure, Microsoft Sentinel, KQL, and Microsoft Defender suite
- Knowledge of attacker tradecraft and security hardening
Nice To Haves:
- Scripting/programming skills
- Incident response experience
- Threat hunting skills
- Deep understanding of Azure AD
- Network and system administration experience
- Work experience in the managed security services industry
What We Offer:
We have been recognized as a top place to work! In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer great benefits including 28 days off a year, an annual subscription to headspace, recognition awards, anniversary rewards, a monthly phone allowance and access to management and Microsoft training. Come as you are! We search for amazing people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. Ontinue welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
If you have the skills and experience required and feel that Ontinue is a place you can belong, we would love to get to know you better!