Welcome to Vinivia, a young and upcoming Swiss startup fully specialized in developing an interactive live streaming platform to engage a global audience. We connect people around the world through the power of the best interactive live-streaming experiences.
At Vinivia, we empower individuals and communities by pioneering immersive and futuristic live streaming experiences. Through our cutting-edge platform, we redefine the boundaries of connectivity, delivering real-time interactions that inspire, captivate, and unite people like never before. Join us, remote or in our beautiful office in Santa Clara, CA. Unleash your creativity, amplify your voice, and become part of a movement that is redefining the way we connect, inspire, and entertain.
Responsibilities (How your skills and passion will come to life):
We are seeking an experienced and highly organized Marketing Project Manager to lead the planning and execution of a high-impact app launch campaign. This role requires exceptional project management skills, a creative mindset, and the ability to effectively coordinate with multiple stakeholders, including agencies, influencers, content creators, and brands. The successful candidate will play a vital role in ensuring the successful launch of our app.
In this role, you will have high agency, high visibility, and report to our Chief Marketing Officer. You’ll collaborate closely with a diverse and talented team of marketers, event managers, agencies and stakeholders as you drive the development of our app launch campaign. Together, we’ll innovate, iterate, and create exceptional products that inspire creators, captivate consumers, and empower brands.
- Plan and execute all aspects of the app launch and ensure the launch campaign aligns with the app’s vision, brand and objectives.
- Develop a comprehensive project timeline, budget, and resource allocation plan.
- Be the main point of contact for agencies, influencers, creators, and brands. Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand their roles, requirements, and expectations.
- Effectively brief and coordinate with marketing and advertising agencies responsible for different aspects of the campaign (e.g., PR, marketing, production, social media).
- Identify and engage with influencers and content creator agencies to enhance campaign visibility and user engagement.
- Manage and collaborate with influencers and creators to develop and promote engaging content related to the app launch.
- Establish partnerships with relevant brands to support the app launch campaign.
- Coordinate brand collaborations and activations aligning them with the campaign’s theme and objectives.
- Contribute creative ideas and concepts to make the campaign memorable and unique.
- Oversee creative assets, ensuring they align with the app’s brand and message.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Project Management, or a related field.
- Proven 4+ years experience in marketing project management for app launch campaigns and marketing events.
- Strong project management, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience with Influencer, creator marketing, content creation and working with agencies and creative professionals (designers, producers, etc.).
- Strong ability to design engaging and impactful presentation materials, incorporating visuals, and effectively communicating with C-level executives, including briefing on progress and outcomes.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with a variety of stakeholders, including agencies, influencers, creators, and brand partners.
- High affinity for social media (TikTok, Facebook live, Instagram live, Twitch etc.) and the latest industry trends in project management and branding.
- Graphic design, creative thinking, and creative content creation skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, fluent in English. German is a plus.
What We Offer:
- Growth: Caring team-mates, a manager that cares about your success and opportunities for advancement as Vinivia grows.
- Competitive compensation and benefits: A comprehensive package that includes a competitive base salary, equity/stock options, insurance (medical, dental, etc, 401K with dollar-for-dollar matching (up to 4% of your base salary).
- Impact: Shape the future of digital engagement in a dynamic and innovative team.
- Remote Work / Flexibility: Embrace our remote-capable model and work from anywhere, or from our Santa Clara, California satellite office.
Vinivia is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering diversity and inclusion in our workplace and do not discriminate against job applicants based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected status.
If you’re enthusiastic about shaping the future of live-streaming and the creator economy, we encourage you to apply and help us redefine digital engagement. Join us in making a meaningful impact on the lives of creators, consumers, and brands worldwide.