At UnitedHealthcare, we’re simplifying the health care experience, creating healthier communities and removing barriers to quality care. The work you do here impacts the lives of millions of people for the better. Come build the health care system of tomorrow, making it more responsive, affordable and equitable. Ready to make a difference? Join us to start Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
The Marketing Project Manager role is part of the Government Programs Group Retiree Marketing team responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies that meet the needs of the client as well as align with the overall Group Retiree business goals. This role will support Group Retiree client work and critical processes and systems.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely * from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Facilitates complex data requests to support marketing initiatives
- Manages marketing initiatives and projects from setup through final execution of campaigns execution in-market
- Implements marketing mail and email campaigns that support member acquisition and retention in Group Retiree plans
- Creates and maintains review schedules and material component spreadsheet/build of materials
- Works with internal Account Management, Implementation Managers, Creative, Call Center and Campaign Execution team partners to ensure projects are successfully completed on-schedule
- Manages marketing efforts for client Annual Materials. Materials include:
- Enrollment materials
- Onsite collateral
- Routes materials with Subject Matter Experts; Manages review and compiling edits
- Collaborates with Regulatory Affairs and Legal teams to ensure marketing materials are compliant with necessary state and federal guidelines
- Schedules stakeholder meetings and keeping team members up to date on project progress
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
One year of post-high school education can be substituted/is equivalent to one year of experience.
- 3+ years of project management experience
- 3+ years collaborating cross-functionally and utilizing relationship building skills
- 3+years in a deadline driven matrix environment
- 3+ years managing and prioritizing several deliverables, using excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or similar tools (i.e., SmartSheet), Adobe; UHC software platforms
- Experience being flexible and working with ambiguity
- Demonstrated excellent organization skills and experience managing and prioritizing several deliverables
- All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, or Washington Residents Only: The salary range for California/Colorado/Connecticut/Nevada/New Jersey/New York/Rhode Island/Washington residents is $67,800 to $133,100 annually. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.