The Brink’s name is a promise to respect the trust we’ve earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team – and stay here.
IT Project Manager – Cybersecurity
Brink’s is a Global premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities.
At Brink’s we believe that diverse teams drive success, and as such we foster an inclusive culture that values people with diverse backgrounds, ideas and perspectives. We build a sense of belonging so all employees feel respected, safe and valued, and we provide equal opportunity to participate and grow.
We are currently looking for an IT Project Manager.
Tasks And Duties:
- This position’s core responsibility is to manage projects that are large in size and may expand regionally with large/regional complexity.
- In particular, the Project Manager is responsible for managing projects while staying in compliance with Global PMO governance policies, procedures, templates and practices.
- Project Manager should be fully capable of following standard PMI guidelines and framework.
- Full Project Management of projects that are large in size and may expand regionally with large/regional complexity while staying in compliance with Global PMO Processes.
- Performs other duties as required.
- 10 to 15 years’ experience in project management
- Cybersecurity Project experience
- Excellent understanding of the PMI Project Management framework
- PMP Certification required
- Bachelor’s degree is desired
Technical Or Specialized Skills Required:
- Excellent business acumen
- Be prepared to track and report weekly on percent complete, budget burn, earned value, slippage, project effort and duration to complete and other key project metrics
- Individual must be very detailed, require minimal direction, have strong independent problem solving skills, and be able to multi-task
- Advanced level using Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project Professional and Service Now.
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of analytical skills
- Working knowledge of ITIL or Six Sigma methodology is advantageous
- Strong communication and facilitation skills, interpersonal effectiveness, problem solving, and conflict resolution
- Strong customer service orientation
- Works independently with limited supervision
- When necessary work with external contractors in additional to internal resources
- Define resources required for the project based on project specifications and requirements including staffing, hardware, and facilities.
- Understands intermediate project cost/benefit analysis and financial tracking at a project level
- Manages day-to-day client interactions and sets and manages client expectations
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
Brink’s is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we’re needed. We do it because we’re trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink’s Proud.
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink’s U.S. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink’s U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter.
Brink’s is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink’s is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.