Currently we are seeking a Finance Manager to join our dedicated on-Account team. Our Finance Manager will be responsible for overseeing our Project Management financial planning and reporting. You will serve as a key finance business partner to our Account Leadership team and Account Director to drive strategic and tactical decision making. This is an individual contributor role that is expected to support supervision of another Team member in the future.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead budgeting, forecasting and reporting activities for our client’s real estate portfolio in the Project Management area.
- Analyze monthly and yearly variance drivers.
- Extensive collaboration with the on-Account Project Management Team to monitor spend attributed to expense and capital items
- Critical accuracy to forecast the expenses related to capital projects.
- Enhance and maintain relative components of Account Playbook
- Manage month-end and year-end close activities to ensure integrity and accuracy of financial reports.
- Demonstrate a high level of client service and partnership with account leadership and management.
- Evaluate financial and operational performance and provide suggestions for areas of improvements.
- Identify tactical and strategic opportunities, gaps, and financial risks through collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Responsible for the compilation and analysis of financial and operational data required for certain quarterly Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Develop staff succession and growth plans, monitor training requirements.
- Special projects and other functions as required by Finance Manager and/or Director, or client.
- This role will cross train with our Facilities Management Finance Team Members to provide opportunities to enhance your career with JLL.
Here are the qualifications we would like to see:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with 5-7 years of relevant work experience
- Management/supervisory experience preferred.
- MBA and/or CPA preferred but not required
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Proficiency in a range of information technology tools and platforms, and an ability to become proficient in new applications.
- Advanced Excel skills, experience with SQL, Tririga, PeopleSoft and JD Edwards a plus
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (oral and written)
- Demonstrated consistency in values, principles and work ethic
- Understanding of and commitment to client service
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment.
- A Get-it-Done attitude and approach