We, at Leggett & Platt Inc., are searching for a Cyber Security Analyst II within our Corporate ITorganization to help support our strategic business objectives. As a global-diversified manufacturing company, it’s sometimes hard to explain all the different things we do. We like to say, “ we’re the biggest company no one has ever heard of .” We are confident you interact with one of our products in your daily life without knowing it. Whether it’s the mattress you sleep on, the car you drive, the plane you fly on, or the furniture you sit on, our high-quality components are there supporting you. If you join our team, your work will ensure people across the world have a little more comfort in their lives.
As a Cyber Security Analyst II,you will report to Global Director, Cyber Security Operations and will be a part of a fast-paced and results-driven organization. You will be a part of a high-performing team that will consist of a Security Operation Center (SOC) and Security Analysts to monitor and respond to alerts and threats throughout the company on IT and Manufacturing technology.
So, what will you be doing as Cyber Security Analyst II?
As a Cyber Security Analyst II, you will aid in the monitoring of endpoint detection and response (EDR), intrusion detection devices (IDS), web application firewalls and perimeter firewalls, and Security Incident and Monitoring systems.
- You will have technical expertise and wide experience in security operations and security incident response, a well-rounded security background and are responsible for day-to-day operations and escalation procedures which facilitate extensive investigation and analysis of security events and incident escalations within the SOC. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to draft SOP’s and Playbooks and be part of the team that helps to continually mature the SOC and bolster operational excellence.
- Monitoring and alerting of events that occur within the near real time environment.
- Maintaining the ability to execute on SOC daily operations and procedures and ensure the proper escalation and leadership knowledge is provided.
- Managing a wide range of incidents (Phishing, Malware, Ransomware, etc.).
- Have a keen focus on Cyber Security analyze, Triage and Incident Response.
- Leading and coordinating with vendors providing security managed services.
- Participating in Threat Intelligence activities.
- Triage and response to phishing campaigns.
- Staying informed of current events in the security industry including the latest exploits and threats as well as preventative measures, remediation, and restoration techniques.
To Be Successful In This Role, You’ll Need
- 2+ years of Information Security, IT network or other related IT experience
- Experience with a variety of security tools
- This is an afterhours support role (on-call)
- Potential to have some travel as needed
- Demonstrated understanding and interest in multiple security platforms and layers including Anti-virus, Active Directory and Operating Systems
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new trends in Cyber Security
- Ability to continually look to improve current processes, think outside the box and constantly evaluate better more efficient Work with limited supervision
- Experience with Security Information Event Management tools and Intrusion Detection or Prevention Systems
- Experience with EDR solutions
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, computer networking, routing, and switching
- Experience with PCAP analysis
- Experience with a ticketing system
- Strong troubleshooting, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- Interest in tinkering and working with unfamiliar tools, new vulnerabilities to understand how they work
- Ability to speak and communicate effectively with management,
- Ability to collaborate across functional groups within IT and external to IT globally
- Ability and experience in writing clear and concise technical documentation
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English
- Things We Consider a Plus
- Familiarity with cybersecurity frameworks, such as NIST and ISO
- Security Certifications are a plus (Security +, Network +, CISSP, CEH, GCIA, GCIH, CISM)
- Experience with Linux/Unix
- Networking or Application Development or Enterprise Application experience
- Understanding and experience with the MITRE ATT&CK Framework
- Open source intelligence techniques and proficiency with multiple tools or distributions of tools such as Kali
- Experience with system forensics
- Reasons You’ll Love It Here
Our benefits offering includes medical, dental, and vision insurance; as well as paid vacation, paid personal time, and various opportunities to give back to your local community. This position is also eligible for long term incentives and a retirement savings 401k with company contribution. One convenient fact about our medical plan, is that we offer tele-visits, so you don’t have to leave the comfort of your home when you are feeling under the weather! We also strongly encourage and provide opportunities for learning and professional development. Our Learning & Development team has put together in-house training on subjects like front-line supervisor essentials, how to manage conflict in the workplace, and many others.
What To Do Next
Now that you’ve had a chance to learn more about us, what are you waiting for! Apply today and allow us the opportunity to learn more about you and the value you can bring to our team. Once you apply, be sure to create a profile , and sign up for job alerts, so you can be the first to know when new opportunities become available.
Our Commitment to You
We’re proud of the fact that we are strongly rooted in being an inclusive, people-focused organization. Our company culture reflects values like integrity, ownership, and authenticity. We take these to heart, and if you do as well, you’ll fit right in.
Leggett & Platt Inc. is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Leggett & Platt Inc. will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veteran/Disability Employer
For specific regional privacy notices please refer to our http://privacy.leggett.com/privacy-notices