Nationwide Marketing Group works on behalf of thousands of Independent appliance, furniture, bedding, electronics, specialty electronics, custom installation and rent-to-own dealers, helping them grow their businesses and thrive on their own terms. With more than 5,000 Members operating some 14,000 storefronts, Nationwide Marketing Group is the largest buying, marketing and business support organization of its kind, representing billions in combined annual sales across the membership. For 50 years, the organization has remained committed to the Independent channel, empowering Members with the scale, sophistication and efficiencies they need to compete while delivering the unmatched business intelligence, tools and resources required to win in an ever-changing business environment. To learn more, visit our website at nationwidegroup.org or Nationwide Marketing Group LinkedIn
Job Location: Open to US Remote Candidates
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will support the internal team. This may include assisting with training new members, providing feedback on processes and procedures, and helping to streamline internal workflows.
You will be expected to collaborate closely with various departments internally to ensure that client needs are met and that all internal processes are aligned with the agency’s goals and objectives.
FTo succeed in this role, you should be a self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team. You should also have a strong understanding of digital marketing and website development.
- Create and submit marketing reports, backup documentation, and budget reports for clients each month.
- Manage support and ensure requests are assigned to the correct developer and given a deadline for completion.
- Promptly respond to client and Account Manager queries by email, phone calls or by scheduled meetings to better achieve requested goals and deadlines.
- QA and Data entry for assigned new site builds and current site rebuilds.
- Implement custom CMS page builds and edits upon client requests.
- Provide admin (CMS) training to new clients or new hires for existing clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Communications, Marketing, or a related field preferred.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in a customer focused position.
- Time-management, communication, and problem-solving skills with the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several tasks and projects efficiently.
- Proficient Microsoft office.
- Experience with html / css or CMS a plus.
- Familiarity with the appliance and retail industry is a plus.
Must be able to read, write, and communicate both verbally and in written form to express and exchange ideas. While performing the responsibilities of this job, the employee must be able to access all components of workstation and other office equipment. Frequent typing, writing, bending, and twisting. Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds.
General office environment with moderate noise. This position is mostly sedentary, involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. A busy environment with many unscheduled interruptions. Frequent computer use at workstation for extended periods of time. Public contact position requiring appropriate business apparel.
Why you want to work with NMG:
Nationwide Marketing Group is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class. We believe that the future of our organization depends on building a diverse, representative, and inclusive team. We strongly encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply. Should you need any reasonable accommodations through the interview process, please let us know.
- Competitive base pay and performance bonus, dependent on role.
- Medical, Dental, Vision with $0 cost Employee Only coverage options
- Employer Paid Basic Life/AD&D
- Employer Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- MetLife supplemental insurance benefit options
- Matching 401K with 100% vesting
- Open PTO Policy, Paid Holidays, Paid Maternity/Paternity to help you balance work and personal life
- Business casual work environment
- Discounts Program on Electronics, Cells Phones, Health & Wellness, Travel, Entertainment, Home & Auto, Pet Insurance and more!