Hello there! We’re Appinio, the fastest (and coolest) market research platform. On a mission to make the world a little more fact-based, we help companies understand how consumers think and make better data-driven decisions.
We started out in Hamburg back in 2014 but we’re now humbled to call the world our playground, with over 200 employees spread across 25 cities (we’re remote-first), 2000+ international clients and a panel reach of 7 million, globally.
Want to be a part of the Appinio movement? 🚀
Your mission as a Chief of Staff – US
As we enter the US market, we’re seeking creative, motivated individuals to support our growth efforts. The Chief of Staff US role offers a unique opportunity to drive and execute Appinio’s US GTM, Sales, and Marketing efforts, contributing to our US expansion and success.
In this role, you’ll play a pivotal part in shaping Appinio’s US strategy and growth. Join us to be a core component of our expansion and help us thrive in this exciting phase of our journey.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Collaborate closely with our US GM, chairman + founder, and European Chief of Staff to launch Appinio in the US market.
- Identify new business opportunities and build + cultivate relationships with partners, advisors, and the Tech and Market Research/Consumer Intelligence ecosystem.
- Drive our go-to-market strategy and support sales + marketing efforts by selecting strategic partners to help acquire key accounts.
- Develop Appinio’s nationwide marketing strategy and implement our media distribution strategy.
- Overseeing all US-related events, and develop our event programming and thought leadership strategy.
- Provide daily support to the US Business Development Team and assist the US GM with strategic initiatives. Join us to shape Appinio’s success in the US.
Simply put: you are expected to develop a plan, identify what’s needed, and own the results to transform Appinio from a European market research leader into the market leader and clear winner in North America.
You will thrive in this role if:
- You are empathetic, energetic, passionate, and assertive builder with a zero-to-one mentality for driving results.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, early-stage environment with a hands-on attitude and exceptional organizational skills for managing multiple projects.
- You possess a founder’s mindset, a track record of early-stage building, a love for selling, and resilience in the face of rejection.
- You excel at building collaborative relationships across all levels of an organization.
- You have strong analytical skills and confidence in data-driven decision-making.
What’s in it for you?
- Remote-first hiring, enabling you to join a fantastic US team from anywhere in North America.
- Enjoy European Vacation Days plus flexible time off—20 vacation days and no maximum limit on paid time off with our Flexibility Policy. Additionally, receive 30 days of paid time off per year for medical reasons.
- Access healthcare coverage, with Appinio currently covering 50% of employees’ and their dependents’ costs. You can join a group plan or our QSEHRA, depending on your location.
- Benefit from a 401(k) plan with an employer match of at least 50%.
- Appinio offers discretionary equity shares to our team members.
This post not only outlines our ideal candidate but also serves as an inspiration for what this role can evolve into. Even if you consider yourself an 80% fit but have a genuine passion for this position, we encourage you to apply. We’re eager to hear from individuals who share our enthusiasm.
Appinio is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.