- Department: Care Management Operations
- Schedule: Full-Time, 7:00AM-6:00PM, Monday – Friday, Fully Remote
- Facility: Ascension Health Alliance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Various health insurance options & wellness plans
- Retirement benefits including employer match plans
- Long-term & short-term disability
- Employee assistance programs (EAP)
- Parental leave & adoption assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Ways to give back to your community:
- Please note, benefits and benefits eligibility can vary by position, exclusions may apply for some roles (for example: PRN, Short-Term Option, etc.). Actual compensation offer will vary based upon role, education, experience, location, and qualifications. Connect with your Talent Advisor for additional specifics.
As a Call Center Manager, you’ll manage the daily operations of the Call Center.
- Assist with developing specific departmental goals, standards, and objectives which directly support the strategic plan and vision of the organization.
- Manage Call Center staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction, conflict management and other job related issues.
- Oversee scheduling, recruitment and payroll.
- Assist with the development and implementation of policies, procedures, standards, and initiatives.
- Monitor budgets and regulatory compliance.
- Provide monthly audit reports to management and proactively identify trends and concerns with processes and performances issues.
- High School diploma equivalency with 2 years of cumulative experience and 1 year of cumulative leadership experience required OR 4 years of applicable cumulative job specific experience and 1 year of cumulative leadership experience required.
- Fluent in Spanish, preferred.
Why Join Our Team
Ascension associates are key to our commitment of transforming healthcare and providing care to all, especially those most in need. Join us and help us drive impact through reimagining how we can deliver a people-centered healthcare experience and creating the solutions to do it. Explore career opportunities across our ministry locations and within our corporate headquarters.
Ascension is a leading non-profit, faith-based national health system made up of over 150,000 associates and 2,600 sites of care, including more than 140 hospitals and 40 senior living communities in 19 states.
Our Mission, Vision and Values encompass everything we do at Ascension. Every associate is empowered to give back, volunteer and make a positive impact in their community. Ascension careers are more than jobs; they are opportunities to enhance your life and the lives of the people around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information, view the EEO Know Your Rights (English) poster or EEO Know Your Rights (Spanish) poster.
As a military friendly organization, Ascension promotes career flexibility and offers many benefits to help support the well-being of our military families, spouses, veterans and reservists. Our associates are empowered to apply their military experience and unique perspective to their civilian career with Ascension.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.